Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Tags

Hello everyone.  It's been a while, I know.  I've been busy like everyone else this time of year, blah, blah, blah, but I decided I'd better post something before we ring in 2014.  I was sharing photos of some of my journal pages and I received positive feed back from a lot of folks.  I plan to continue doing that, but today I decided instead to show you a few of the goodies I've been making using shipping tags and digital collage.  I've been playing around with digital collage for a while now, "learning" this skill on my own.  More like figuring stuff out by trial and error, but that's my usual learning process.  No matter, it's been so much fun to sit and play with NO CLEAN-UP!  Some of the images are my own, but I'm also a fan of Deviant Scrap, especially Tumble Fish Studio and Hidden Vintage Studios. After I create the digital collage, I color the tags, add some trim, sew it all together, and finish it off with vintage silk ribbon and a jingle bell. I'm using these tags as cards, enclosed with gifts or given just because




I hope you're having a blessed holiday season with family and friends and eggnog, too.  I need to get my jingle bells in gear  and wrap some presents, but I leave you today with this wish: 
Peace on Earth.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Chaos and Art. I appreciate your comments and hope you stop by again soon. Until then, create a little havoc of your own!