Friday, September 14, 2012

Masquerade Madness


I've been busy, busy, BUSY in the studio, working like a mad woman (umm, like myself?) to prepare for next Friday's show.  I'm beyond excited to be part of A Masquerade Ball: A Night of Art, Music, and Fashion on Friday, September 21, 2012, from 6PM - 1AM.  Please check the link for information and tickets, it promises to be an exceptional evening that benefits the AIDS Foundation of Chicago.  I'll be there with LOTS of new art, please stop by and say hi!  Also, check out Little Joys Studio for my latest inspirations.  Happy Fall to ALL!
"DON'T TRUST REALITY"
Mixed Media Tile
"ECLECTIC 15"
Mixed Media Assemblage
"LIFE CIRCLES"
Altered Book

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting Chaos and Art. I appreciate your comments and hope you stop by again soon. Until then, create a little havoc of your own!