Saturday, July 23, 2011

Do You Take This Woman...Really?

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband and best friend, Steve.  As we celebrate 33 years of marriage, I'm reminded of how blessed I am to have him as my partner.  We are the poster children for the fact that opposites do indeed attract; not always the best recipe for smooth sailing but it does keep life interesting.  We disagree, we get frustrated, we even drive each other up a wall and supply the map, but we share a few important things that never change: genuine love and respect, common core values, and the ability to make each other laugh.  I can't stress enough the importance of laughter. Steve once said that I came into his life like a tornado, whirling and spinning and turning his world upside down.  I believe that was a compliment.  I'm going with it being a compliment.  Anyway, the whirling and spinning hasn't slowed down much but at least there's never a dull moment.  Steve, you're amazing.  And I'm a beach angel. AHHHHHHH!  *forever love*


P.S. I'm taking 3 art classes that fill up the night before and the entire day of our anniversary.  It's a wise man indeed who understands if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.  And I'm a happy and very lucky mama.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting Chaos and Art. I appreciate your comments and hope you stop by again soon. Until then, create a little havoc of your own!